Friday, August 25, 2006

If I am in place of you... !!

If I am in place of you... !!

Once I need to deliver a presentation near a diverse audience. I was bit
confused about my preparation for the presentation because people from
functional expert to technical experts are there.
What to do ... What to do .. !! I asked the person setting next to me.
He told me " common make a good presentation " and how to do that...??"
If you are in place of Audience what you are expecting from the presenter, make that, thats it"

Believe me this solves my problem .. And fortunately I am able to deliver a good presentation.

I went to thanks that guy. He replied me back " I forget to tell one more aspect of it, not only presentation, anytime in life if you come across such problem, use the same rule"

It helped me a lot, at least when I am underestimating or overestimating someone.
From our eyes, the person sitting next to us is always fool, but see from his eyes , one can realize that he is accomplishing more tough job than us.
Life is not about criticizing others, its about learning and unlearning !
Have a nice weekend :)

2 comments:

Sujoo said...

Learning continues..forever..

Vaibhav Choudhary said...

yes !! exactly :)