Thursday, October 19, 2006

Sayeen Itna Deejiye, Ja Mein Kutumb Samaye ...

Today was one of the most boring days of my life. Diwali is about to come and I am not in my home. Here in Mumbai also, I am alone :(.

Literally no work ... first time it happen when I don’t want to read anything. Watching TV and doing net are the two things and only things that I can do.

Suddenly I saw some thing surprising on Star Gold... Hey ... He is Anand Kumar, my Math’s Teacher when I used to take classes for IIT. How come he is on Star TV. I saw the whole clip. "Rang de Basanti.. Special Contribution". He is selecting 30 student and there whole IIT education is free from his side. Year 2006, 28 out of 30 is able to clear IIT JEE.

More or less 1000 Rs per month per student so 30000 for 30 student in a month.. quite a big amount.

Nice to see my Sir back !! Hope I will also contribute something in it and why not.

Sayeen Itna Deejiye, Ja Mein Kutumb Samaye
Main Bhi Bhookha Na Rahun, Sadhu Na Bhookha Jaye

What to do with the rest !!

No comments: