Merely if I divide the Rain type, it basically makes five categories:
1. Hard rain with too much of Wind.
2. Hard rain without wind, just for some time.
3. Medium Straight way rain, without any time it came.
4. Slow rain with lots of wind.
5. Slow rain with no Air... too much humid.
Last wala to bilkul bakbas hota hai.
First two I like tooooo much.
First one is called "Pralay " :p. Second one .. just cool. Makes the weather also cool after raining. Third one, untimely came from somewhere and went in 3-4 minutes. .. bad one.
Forth, good for lovers and in movies: p. Fifth one ... chi chi .. very bad
North India dominated with 4th one type rain, East 5th one, West also 5th and 4th combination. South - don no.
There is one more type ... NO RAIN.