Monday, July 25, 2005

We - the people

2+2=4

3+2=6

6+3=9

What you see in this ??

Most of the person in todays life, saw that second equation is written wrong, and this is all about. We never remember the goods of a person, but we within a second put someone bads in mind.


But what I feel that this type of things happen only in professional relation, in the relations of heart it never happen. We always try to make the wrong things even right :).

Sat- Sun I still spent in college though the classes were over. I love my college. Sitting alone on benches,seeing the green trees, the class room, the dressed student and of course the playing ground.


Though I sit alone, I never feel alone. I feel that all of my friends are here and there. At the night, i go with the hope that we will meet again.

:)

No comments: