Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Judgement day

So, the day come. Its the day when i( we ) are realeasing our first indusrtial project. A unique work that i guess i will never get in life again. Hoping for some good response. A lot of sweat and hard work is there in this project by my partners, also a little from me:-) .

Everyone celebrating Holi and we are here working on it. Sometime it feel good but sometime feel bad. Today, is the celebration day in interraIT but i am not taking part in any of them :-(. I am weak in these things songs, gitar etc etc.

So, yesterday we got a new watch and first day we altered that.

Happy Holi to all of the World.

Its a celebration of colors and further means a celebration for hope in life. It is a occasion of love,
ataraxis,entrust.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

First timer here. :)

My name is Govind, and I landed here via Chaitu's site.

Happy holi to you!!. Enjoy the fest. :)

Vaibhav Choudhary said...

Hi Govind,

How are you ?

I am very happy to see your name in my blog. Thanx alot.
I know about you, but not too much.

Happy holi you too. How you are enjoying it ??

Thanx again ...

Anonymous said...

I am doing fine. Did nt celebrated holi!!.

You are welcome. :)

Anonymous said...

I am doing fine. Did nt celebrated holi!!.

You are welcome. :)

Anonymous said...

I am doing fine. Did nt celebrated holi!!.

You are welcome. :)