Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Water - Life is it ?

Delhi temperature crept up and reached 46 yesterday. Hell lot of problem for water as level went down. Times of India report " There is no shortage of water in delhi but on an average a general person get 13 litre of water daliy, whereas a day uages of water in PM's home is 65000 Litre, President 63000 Litre, and 25000 litres in each ministry home. 1 room of Taj hotel require 2000 L of water daliy."

Me and my dad carrying water daliy from groud floor to 4th floor, I really love this work. But yes, this problem need some attention, as summer just going up in next 2-3 months.

2 comments:

Sujoo said...

@V: I have stayed in baroda...and it gets helluva hot there..just dry heat. The last time I was there the temp was "47" C. It really dehydrated me!!!

Vaibhav Choudhary said...

Yep, just waiting for 47 C, its cool :p